Chattanooga Intelect Advanced
Now Discontinued - Replaced by the Chattanooga Intelect Neo
Our top pick for a proven, reliable clinical and portable combined therapy device.
Combination Therapy System - Interferential, Ultrasound, Muscle Stimulation and 20 other forms of electrotherapy.
Clinically convenient, the Intelect Advanced Therapy System provides all the necessary tools in one package to maintain efficiency in the clinic and improve patient care.
The Intelect Advanced has an optional custom carry case for mobile use, and "future expansion" options such as an EMG Biofeedback Module, Laser Module, Channel 3/4 Electrotherapy Module, and is compatible with the Chattanooga Therapy Cart (without an adaptor) - the Therapy Cart can also house an optional Vacuum Module which creates an extremely well integrated clinical therapy system.
The Intelect Advanced shares the same Ultrasound Head and Patient Electrotherapy Cables with the Chattanooga Intelect Mobile series.
Out Of Stock
Combination electrotherapy and ultrasound
The unique modularity found in the Intelect Advanced Therapy System allows for easy customisation. Additional components that can be added to the Combo base now or later with a simple upgrade include EMG, 2 additional channels of stimulation, laser therapy, vacuum & battery.
- 1 and 3 MHz ultrasound frequencies
- More than 25 clinical waveforms
- 2 independent electrotherapy channels
- Over 200 Clinical Protocols
- Over 100 User-defined protocol slots
- Over 10 Quick-link Indications for quick parameter retrieval
- Impressive clinical library which includes graphic anatomical and pathological libraries on vibrant LCD screen
- Constant current/constant voltage modes
- Documentation of treatment outcomes with Patient Data Cards
- Sequencing to direct a designated therapeutic course without having to modify the unit
- Ergonomically designed sound heads in 1 cm², 2 cm², 5 cm² & 10 cm² sizes
- Sound head coupling features with both visual & audio feedback
- Head warming option on sound heads for patient comfort
- 3 year warranty (probes and accessories 1 year)
- Interferential - Four Pole, Manual Vector Scan & Two Pole (Premodulated)
- Russian - Continuous & Cycle Timed
- Galvanic - Continuous & Medium Frequency Interrupted
- Monophasic - Continuous, Cycle Timed, Rectangular Pulsed, Triangular Pulsed & Surged
- TENS - Asymmetrical Biphasic, Symmetrical Biphasic, Alternating Rectangular & Monophasic Rectangular
- VMS - Continuous, Cycle timed & Burst
- High Voltage Pulsed Current
- Trabert / Ultra Reiz
- Surged / Faradic - Rectangular & Triangular
- S/D Curve
- 1 and 3 MHz
- Pulsed & Continuous Modes (10%, 20%, 50% & 100%)
- Variable duty cycles (16 Hz, 48 Hz & 100 Hz)
- BNR <6:1
- Head Contact Control
- Pulsed Repetition Frequencies
- Electronic Signature
- Weight: 3.2 kg
- Dimensions: (LxWxH) 33 x 24 (29 with head holder) x 22 cm
- Electrical Safety Class: I, Electrotherapy Type BF, Ultrasound Type B
- Safety Tests: IEC 60601-1, IEC 60601-1-2, IEC 60601-2-10, IEC 60601-2-5 (combination units)
- Patient Interrupt Switch
- Patient Data Cards (5x)
- 5 cm Ultrasound Applicator
- Nylatex Wrap
- 6 x 8 cm carbon electrodes (4x)
- 6 x 8 cm sponges (4x)
- Intravaginal Probe
- DuraStick 3 cm round Electrodes (4x)
- Ultrasound Gel
- User manual on cd
EME Services Ltd are authorised service and repair agents for Chattanooga Intelect devices.