Chattanooga Intelect Mobile Stim
The Chattanooga Intelect Mobile Stim is a 2 channel electrotherapy device.
Stimulation includes 2 Pole Interferential, 4 Pole Interferential, Galvanic, High Voltage Pulsed Current, Microcurrent, Russian, Träbert, Monophasic Triangular, Monophasic Rectangular, Diadynamic, VMS and TENS.
- 2 channels of stimulation output
- Independent intensity and parameter controls for each channel
- Multiple waveforms on board
- 15 user-defined memory positions
- Lightweight design
- Backlit LCD display for better visibility in low light settings
- Improved navigation button
- 3 year warranty (accessories 1 year)
- Nylatex Wrap
- 6 x 8cm carbon electrodes (4x)
- 6 x 8cm sponges (4x)
- User Manual on CD
- Mains Power: 120-240VAC, 50-60Hz
- Weight: 2.3kg
- Dims: (L x W x H) 33 x 29 x 16.3cm
- Electrical Safety Class: Class 1, Type BF
- Safety Tests: IEC 60601-1, IEC 60601-1-2, IEC 60601-2-10
EME Services Ltd are authorised service and repair agents for Chattanooga Intelect devices.
||Chattanooga Intelect Mobile Stim 2777